Tuesday, February 28, 2006

England, Spring 2005 Journal

Whenever I travel, I try to keep a journal of my trip. Last Spring Break when Mike and I went to England, I decided to turn my journal into a scrapbook as well, and what follows are scans of the pages. Early in the book, I was very good about writing every evening, but as the week went on, there seemed less time to work on this project. I did manage to glue all the scrapbook items inside the book, however. Enjoy!














































































Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Odge said...

delia this is ace.
really really nice.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 1:57:00 PM  
Blogger Delia said...

Thanks! I love making little weird found art things, but I don't really have time to do this kind of thing all the time. I had to make time for it each night, and I'm so glad I did. It really brings back all the memories of my trip. :)

Tuesday, February 28, 2006 2:04:00 PM  
Blogger Rosa said...

I love the way you did your journal. Very nice. My handwriting is so terrible these days, I don't know if I could read it after I wrote it!!

Saturday, March 04, 2006 9:59:00 PM  
Blogger Michelle de Seattle said...

I'm going to hire you to do my journals for me.

Sunday, October 08, 2006 12:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home