Saturday, January 27, 2007

Untitled for......

Understanding my feelings is the first step
Learning to accept them is the next
I hardly know you, and yet I feel
I’ve known you for eternity

How can it be that I feel so much
For someone I’ve known so short a time
How can it be that I know so little
About someone for whom I feel so strongly

You dream of me, you say
And I see you in my dreams as well
That has to mean something, doesn’t it?
Or does it? I hardly know what to think

Sometimes I think there’s no point in thinking
Sometimes I think there’s too little time
Sometimes I think you feel the same
Sometimes I think that I’m the only one

I wish it were easier to speak my heart
I wish it were easier to listen to my soul
I wish it were easier to ignore what others think
I wish it were easier to know your feelings

But we both play it so close to the vest
We both hope not to hurt each other
We both fear what we do not know
We both seek our destined ones

Are you the one? I cannot say.
Am I the one? Only you can know.
We seek the one who completes our selves.
Is there only one? We hope. Who knows?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home