Sunday, January 28, 2007

Labels

I spent some time today labeling all of my entries to this blog. I still have a great deal of poems and stories to upload here, but this is definitely a good start. It was so difficult classifying my writing sometimes, though. There are things I've written that seem to defy a label. I did my best. For me, perusing by topic is a more interesting way to read someone's writing than to follow a chronology. I'll try to keep this entry at the top of my blog so it's easy to find what interests you.

Links to all topics are listed below. Enjoy!

Labels: Being a Woman, Death, Dogs, Dreams, End of the Relationship, Eternity, Expectation vs. Desire, Grandfather, Growing Up, Journaling, Laws of Attraction, Love, Nature, Nighttime, Sailing, Short Story, Time, Unrequited, Writing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home